***SaaS Marketing Experience Required
We are looking for a bright, talented, and ambitious marketing leader who has the ability to both think big vision, while rolling up their sleeves to get things done and move with agility to achieve their goals. This is a unique opportunity to inherit a beloved brand/product and build out a marketing team, while being a key driver of revenue for our multiple product lines and growth goals.
You’ll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs who have built and scaled large companies. By working with founders and sitting on our leadership team, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales.
This role is based in our Montreal HQ.
- Continue to build and set the overall marketing strategy for Koios Intelligence
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering, CSM, and leadership, to drive new business, cross-sells and upsells.
- Design cross-functional and cross-channel campaigns
- Be at the forefront of new marketing technologies and strategies to innovate, improve efficiency, and increase results
- Manage contractors, vendors and the Kois Intelligence overall marketing budget
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Former SaaS Marketing experience is a must.
- 10+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup environment
- 5+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- Experience in digital marketing, Google analytics, LinkedIn Marketing and SEO
- Full stack marketing understanding, majors in either product marketing or demand generation (ABM) would give you a huge edge
- Have designed, crafted and organized integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing, digital across the entire customer lifecycle
- A right and left-brained thinker; you’re as comfortable with a technical piece of content as you are creative brand work
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write and thrive on camera, as well as behind the scenes
- Experience with marketing tools and automation such as Hubspot, Marketo, Optimizely, WordPress/Craft CMS, Drift, and Outreach/Groove
- Experience executing ABM strategies and plays, and familiarity with tooling
- Experience in a content heavy role
- Experience with partner marketing a plus
- Previous experience managing contractors or outside agencies