Senior Software Developer
In this role, the candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, implement & maintain various solutions using Java and Python, using frameworks and open-source software. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Agile environment, experience in microservices architectures, CI/CD, DevOps and cloud providers. An experience with machine learning frameworks as Keras or Tensorflow is a plus.
- 4+ years of strong experience in one of the following programming languages: Go/Julia/C++/Java
- Good experience with Python or another language than Java
- Ability to build and optimize models using machine learning techniques including features selection & engineering
- Clean code and design skills (Design Patterns), familiar with web services and security needs
- Experience with Spring (boot, cloud, security)
- RESTful service design and development
- Microservice design & understanding
- Caching for Services, APIs
- Continuous development, Continuous integration, experience with Docker
- Integration with LDAP, Integration with Identity and Access Management Platform like ISAM
- As a technical lead candidate, you will be working with various team members such as data engineers, data scientists, statisticians, actuaries and with application developers , you will make design decision, participate in group conversion and propose own ideas
- Present analysis and recommendations to a target audience
Nice to have
- 5+ years of strong experience in Java
- Understand business needs and apply Big Data/ Machine Learning technology to solve real-world business problems
- Address pain points of the business and provide additional insights across domains like Regression, Classification, Machine Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, reinforcement learning and/or statistical modeling
- Analyze source data, working with structured and unstructured data
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships, and trends
- Extend the company’s data with third-party sources of information when needed
May manage one or more advanced research projects simultaneously
- Understands business needs and applies AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems
MSc (Computer science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degree with 4 years of experience. Good working knowledge of modeling/research/analytics. Relevant statistical analysis work experience required.
Job Specific, Technical Skills & Competencies
Computer Proficiency: Ability to read/revise/review a statistical software program (Java, C++, Python is an advantage) Ability to create advanced programs from scratch. Leading the Business: Innovation. Results Orientation, Problem Solving & Decision Making. Risk-Taking. Business Perspective. Seeks Opportunities to Learn. Business Acumen: Understanding and knowledge of key business knowledge areas (e.g. product, enterprise, industry, claim process and competitors). Ability to leverage business knowledge to determine approaches to execution. Critical Thinking: Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic.
Statistics: Understanding of advanced statistics underlying data models. Ability to apply new statistical procedures to work. Demonstrates strong ability and knowledge of database principles, data profiling, statistics, and data modeling and can apply this knowledge in new or complex situations.