- Working closely with the account management and delivery organizations to develop a client centric culture and cohesive teaming environment.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to Koios Intelligence clients and capable of providing mentorship and thought leadership on current business issues facing the insurance industry.
- Working with advisory and analyst firms to foster channel / advisory relationships.
- Efficient construct and tell a compelling and clear story around the value proposition both orally and in presentations.
- Leading the development of long-term relationships with new and existing clients through careful planning, strategizing, and value creation.
***SaaS Sales in the Insurance Industry Experience Required
- Work experience in software sales, preferably in AI.
- Proven record of entrepreneurship in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities preferred.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with managers and the front-line.
- Able to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams that include researchers, engineers, and designers.
- Sophisticated degree in related field.
- Experience in selling with focus on SaaS for the insurance industry specifically AI chatbot solutions.
- History of collaborating closely and optimally with delivery, operations, and practice teams in business development, relationship management, and proficiency building scenarios.
- At least some history of efficiently selling business process outsourcing services, or minimally, business process consulting.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of Pricing.
- Program Management Expertise.
What we offer for your valuable work: Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team; Open and inclusive company culture; competitive salary.